Friday, May 10, 2013

Clicktailing - Week 1

Well, week 1 is finally over, and I have to admit that the 5.30am starts were beginning to wear me down, I normally only get up at that time if Im catching a flight! Our week began in the amazing warehouse venue on Sir John Rogersons Quay, vacuous would be the best description Our stations we all laid out and waiting for us, I was so eager not to be late that I arrived an hour early so I snapped some images of the venue while I was waiting.there was an old "house" style annex which was where we listened to our guest speakers, I have to say that it was a little eerie and perpetually cold... On the first day Sonya Lennon and Brendan Courtney came along to share their experience of bring their brand Lennon & Courtney.com online which was really helpful to hear their experience. I have to go now and edit 150 shots for Tuesday morning! ,

No comments:

Post a Comment